Location: Albuquerque, NM 87113
Post Date: 12/04/2019
VIP Staffing is looking hiring for Maintenance Mechanic.
Must have excellent math skills and 2-5 years’ experience with CNC repair.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform maintenance tasks & repairs within the scope of responsibility as well as calibration of production equipment.
• Responsible to complete tasks & repairs as assigned.
• Perform preventive maintenance tasks as assigned on CNC machines and Mechanical equipment.
• Works with facility managers to schedule & complete task/repairs.
• Responsible to ensure maintenance shop & plant work areas are kept clean, organized, and safe.
• Ensure records of preventive maintenance.
• Troubleshoot controllers and electrical system.
• Troubleshoot & repair defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoist, cranes, forklifts and power tools, etc.
Other Skills 2-5 years CNC Repair experience preferred!
Must have a valid driver’s license. Exp. in Environmental, Health and Safety Procedures (EH&S) a plus. Must be detail oriented.
Physical demands are representative While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit, handle, feel and control items or equipment, talk, hear, see, and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, which is regularly required to view computer screen. Occasionally may need to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds