Location: HURST, TX 76053
Post Date: 12/28/2018
Perform preventive maintenance procedures on plant equipment, building maintenance to ensure equipment efficiency and reliability, product quality, and do so in compliance with our environmental and social responsibilities.
• Capable of repairing, and troubleshooting most PLC, hydraulic, pneumatic systems.
• Utilizes Lock-Out / Tag-Out, Confined Space, and Hazard Material Handling procedures.
• Provides direct support to production, sanitation and quality systems related to ensuring company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for completing technical work assignments with direction and supervision.
• Capable of identifying equipment parts and components that are required to repair and maintain equipment.
• Capable of performing preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance with nominal technical assistance.
• Recommends solutions to the maintenance supervisor or the peer mechanics to improve equipment performance.
• Capable of overhauling most process systems, and equipment to ensure optimal equipment uptime.
• Performs recommended improvements related to preventive maintenance procedures.
Position Requirements :
• High School or Equivalent.
• 2-3 years industrial maintenance experience.
• Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting knowledge.
• Welding, plumbing, and pipe fitting experience.
• Programmable Logic Control troubleshooting experience.
• Must be capable of exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Mental and visual ability to identify various parts and read mechanical and electrical drawings, instructions, gauges, micrometers, etc. Must be able to do basic math calculations to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Capable of moving up and down building stairways in a multi-level plant to reach job assignments and perform the tasks required.
• Tasks require working from a ladder or elevated platform and in confined spaces such as ovens, proof box and bulk storage bins or tanks.
• Physical activities required are climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, twisting, bending, talking and hearing.
• Must be computer literate
• Must have reading, writing, and verbal skills.
• Must have good math and science skills.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics troubleshooting knowledge is a must.
• Must be able to pass required maintenance testing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
• High school or equivalent
• Maintenance Mechanic: 2 years
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.