Location: BROOKSHIRE, TX 77423
Post Date: 05/22/2019
Our client is looking for a Manual Machinist to work days.
Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
• Reads and interprets blueprints.
• Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements.
• Uses precision tools, machinery and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, hydraulic press, chop saw, band saw, push and pull broaches and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
• Fabricates and shapes parts such as tools and machine parts out of metal, plastics and composites
• Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures and removes holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines
• Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
• Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment
• Evaluate experimental procedures and recommend change or modifications for efficiency and adaptability to setup and production
• Ability to track parts and jobs into the vantage system.
• Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
• Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
Interested candidates please call the West Houston Office – 713.467.2662
Click Here to Apply