Location: HOUSTON, TX 77011
Post Date: 10/08/2018
Our Downtown area client is seeking a Spinner Operator
1. Setup and change part programs on the machines
· Identify parts forming requirements.
· Prepare machine for operation or to change over to a different product.
· Change out chuck jaws as necessary.
· Connect and disconnect induction heaters as required for specific product size.
· Troubleshoot finished part and make adjustments as necessary.
2. Operate machine
· Maintain a specified production rate on all machine operations.
· Follow safety practices and procedures while operating including the use of PPE
· Report quantity processed on job router completely and accurately will all required information
· Report quantity processed using current ERP reporting system
3. Inspect Production
· Read and interpret work instructions.
· Know acceptable and unacceptable quality levels.
· Gauge and visually inspect parts as required by SOP (standard operating procedure).
· Perform operator maintenance including adding coolant, lubrication and hydraulic oil as required.
· Report mechanical problems, broken tooling or items on machine needing repair.
· Clean machine and machine area at end of shift to standards.
· Maintain machine tooling in a clean and orderly
5. Participate in and support all company Quality and Safety Programs
6. Perform all other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
· Three to six months work experience in a related field or industrial or mechanical experience.
· Add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers without a calculator.
· Add and subtract three place decimals, without a calculator.
· Convert fractions to decimals (employee may use a calculator or conversion chart at first, but should be able to memorize common
conversions, after repeated practice).
Work Skills / Abilities:
· Must be able understand and follow written or verbal instructions.
· Must be able to visually inspect product for cosmetic defects.
· Maintain an established quality set-up or production rate on machines operating.
· Must be able to use hand tools, test or gauging equipment to perform the job.
For additional information call 281-484-6900
Click Here to Apply