Location: HOUSTON, TX
Post Date: 02/28/2018
Electrical Motor Mechanic. Northwest Houston $20 per hour
This position works independently and with other operators to maintain the daily work orders under the direction of the Shop Foreman. This position is required to build and rebuild electric motors for production.
1. Create and fill in assembly reports for new & rebuilt motors.
2. Assemble electric motors and according to standards.
3. Operate equipment such as, forklifts, cranes, meters and various hand held power tools and hand tools, etc.
4. Assemble and reassemble motors and for production.
5. Use calipers and micrometers to check work and fill in assembly reports and motors are going together.
6. Knowledge of bearing fits, bearing insertion techniques, large size bearing analysis during testing and bearing heating and cooling techniques.
7. Install motor power cables, jumpers, brushes, coils, lubricating greases, grease caps and grease plugs, etc.
8. Ability to check machine fits, insert bearings, seals and caps properly.
9. Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective gear while connecting leads or completing any other special work.
2 + years exp building or rebuilding electric motors. Good fit for auto mechanics, millwrights, pump assembly
Strong attention to detail and very organized
Good verbal and written communication skills
Maintain a clean work area
CALL Wendy 713-467-2662 email@example.com
Click Here to Apply