Location: CYPRESS, TX 77429
Post Date: 03/07/2019
Mechanical Assembly Technician
Temp to Hire
Pay Rate $15/hr. – $17/hr. DOE
Our client in Cypress, TX (Hwy 249 @ Hwy 99) is looking for a Mechanical Assembly Technician. Company specializes in rotating and reciprocating equipment repair including pumps, turbines, gearboxes, valves, and blowers. Pumping equipment is widely used in the oilfield, industrial gas, alternative fuel and petrochemical industries.
• Mechanical assembly of mobile oil field equipment (hydraulic, pneumatic, fuel and lube systems)
• Position requires knowledge and use of hand tools, power tools and shop equipment. (Must have own tools)
• After full-time company offers tools purchasing with their suppliers allowing for 50% discount in acquiring new tools!!
• Qualified applicants will have previous mechanical repair and assembly experience.
• Experience and knowledge of Hydraulics a plus.
• Read blueprints and engineering specifications to perform moderate/repetitive assembling tasks
• Must be highly dependable and flexible
• Strong knowledge in Mathematics and ability to read a tape measure
• Must be able to kneel, bend, stoop, reach and stand for long periods of time
• Must possess strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
• Up to 2 years’ experience in a mechanical or truck shop environment
• 6AM – 4:30PM Monday-Thursday OR 6AM-4:30PM Tuesday-Friday
• 30 minute lunch for both
• Benefit package (medical, dental, life insurance, holiday pay, vacation, supplemental insurance, employee assistance program & 401k).
• Mechanical Assembly: 3 years (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Brenda Alomar, Sr. Recruiter