Location: San Antonio, TX 78216
Post Date: 03/17/2023
Our client based in San Antonio, TX has grown into an industry leader as a managed service provider to SMB and Enterprise clients for their mission critical information technology services. Technical Account Managers are responsible for managing all technical and business aspects of the client’s relationship with its customers. They work closely with the sales team to increase sales to existing customers. We are looking for someone who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate; a thought leader, innovator and trusted Technical Adviser who can see the intersect of technology with a customer's business and merge them into solutions. By providing top-quality technical service, Technical Account Managers ensure customer satisfaction. This is not a sales role, however, the ability to convey solutions and maintain the relationship as a primary point of contact with an assigned customer base is critical to success.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with business leaders and decision makers.
- Scheduling a regular meeting cadence with your primary point of contact.
- Help each client develop a steering committee.
- Maintain a customer Road Map and review with the client at least quarterly.
- Maintain an annual budget and review with client the at least quarterly.
- Analyze client support requirements and identify opportunities for improved service or reduced costs.
- Identify needs for innovation for clients and develop solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Monitor client hour utilization and identify service opportunities.
- Drive client retention and satisfaction by developing strong client relationships and providing exceptional service and consultation.
- Maintaining your position of primary escalation and technical advisor for your clients
- Learn and be able to speak at a high level about product lines and initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Ability to maintain minimum billable hour requirements (80%)
- Utilize other teams appropriately. (PM, Service, ICT, Sales, Dispatch, Provisioning)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Apple (Mac/OSX) experience a plus.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- The ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Experience with ticketing systems. Client uses ConnectWise.
Click Here to Apply