Location: San Antonio, TX 78232
Post Date: 04/20/2020
NO C2C. this converts to direct hire in 4 months and has a growth opportunity in 2 years if you are interested in leadership
If you have public facing asp.net or asp.net core development work and can provide a link for it you will be interviewed
this is a SENIOR LEVEL POSITION not for beginners
Asp.Net Core 2.2
• .NET developer utilizing MVC frameworks
• Strong OOP and design pattern skills
• 3 – 5 years experience using MS SQL
.net core 2.2
Recent Entity Framework experience
• Demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Demonstrate understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
• Front -end skills and strong understanding of back-end development work
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trend s, techniques and technologies
• Asp.Net Core 2.2- .net 3.1
• Object oriented design principals and patterns
• C# / Visual Studio 2013/2015
• Microsoft MVC
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Entity Framework
• IIS Web Server
• Deployment Technologies such as Octopus
• Team Foundation Server
• css 3
• RST Web Services
• Responsive Web Design
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Client side web development and application development
• Server side development to support client requests as well as MVC framework, RST interfaces , and Entity Object design/ implementation.
? Port .Net Framework sites to .Net Core
? Create RESTful APIs for Roku Development using .Net Framework
? Architect and engineer .NET core APIs to render generic ReactJs components using data from Umbraco CMS
? Update and maintain .Net Razor views
Adherance to OOP design principles and design patterns.
• New feature, subsystem, or major system design/implementation.
• Technical leadership role within the department to guide team members as needed.
• Unit testing
• Ensure deployment of quality software which meets end user expectations while remaining highly available.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience developing commercial quality software.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.