Location: San Antonio, TX 78232
Post Date: 04/20/2020
NO C2C. this converts to direct hire in 4 months and has a growth opportunity in 2 years if you are interested in leadership
If you have public facing asp.net or asp.net core development work and can provide a link for it you will be interviewed
this is a SENIOR LEVEL POSITION not for beginners
Asp.Net Core 2.2
• .NET developer utilizing MVC frameworks
• Strong OOP and design pattern skills
• 3 – 5 years experience using MS SQL
.net core 2.2
Recent Entity Framework experience
• Demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Demonstrate understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
• Front -end skills and strong understanding of back-end development work
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trend s, techniques and technologies
• Asp.Net Core 2.2- .net 3.1
• Object oriented design principals and patterns
• C# / Visual Studio 2013/2015
• Microsoft MVC
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Entity Framework
• IIS Web Server
• Deployment Technologies such as Octopus
• Team Foundation Server
• css 3
• RST Web Services
• Responsive Web Design
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Client side web development and application development
• Server side development to support client requests as well as MVC framework, RST interfaces , and Entity Object design/ implementation.
? Port .Net Framework sites to .Net Core
? Create RESTful APIs for Roku Development using .Net Framework
? Architect and engineer .NET core APIs to render generic ReactJs components using data from Umbraco CMS
? Update and maintain .Net Razor views
Adherance to OOP design principles and design patterns.
• New feature, subsystem, or major system design/implementation.
• Technical leadership role within the department to guide team members as needed.
• Unit testing
• Ensure deployment of quality software which meets end user expectations while remaining highly available.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience developing commercial quality software.