Location: san antoio, TX 78216
Post Date: 09/19/2022
Key Job Requirements:
- Interacts with customers in support of both routine and reactionary service-based issues.
- Performs maintenance on network systems to enhance security and/or performance.
- Troubleshooting hardware & software issues, documenting the issues within our ticketing system, assessing the impact of the issues identified & effectively prioritizing assigned service tickets to meet SLA/Customer expectations.
- Implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless controllers.
- Performs backup operations to include routine disaster recovery-based situations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless controllers.
- Proficient with Cisco, SonicWALL, and Aruba branded products (Firewalls, Access Points and Switches)
- Ability to work afterhours to meet customer requirements and participate in all on-call duties when scheduled.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3 to 5 years of network administration experience
- Current IT certifications such as Network+, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, or other field related certifications are a plus.
- Experience programming routing, VLANs, QoS, NAT, VPNs.
Click Here to Apply