Location: San Antonio, TX 78249
Post Date: 04/09/2021
The Senior Network Engineer’s role is Designing and implementing functional network infrastructures for new customers. And to analyze and accurately resolve escalated client hardware and software issues in a timely manner.
Network design, installations & Migrations
Switch and Router installation & management
Backup systems installation, management, and DR replication
Patch management & Troubleshooting
Vendor management for troubleshooting purposes
Documentation of technical information
Experience & Required Skills:
· *Prior MSP experience*
· Ability to recommend and deploy network infrastructure solutions to meet business requirements.
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience designing and implementing networks in an enterprise environment.
· Minimum of 7 years’ Server experience, and in an enterprise environment.
· Microsoft Certifications/Application Platform experience
· Fortinet Firewall Experience FortiGate Experience; Strongly Preferred
Education and Certification:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and a minimum of 10 years’ experience
· Certifications are highly preferred