I. POSITION FUNCTION SUMMARY:
The primary responsibility of this position is the responsible for the supervision of all work performed with responsibility for all phases of that function on document imaging production. Responsible for the supervision and evaluation of staff as well as meeting the quality and timeline standards established for production. Performs those duties necessary to satisfy all administrative requirements associated with client/case management.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They should not be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
1. Responsible for the day-to-day operations, including hands-on functions, as required, to insure compliance contained in the Scope of Work; reads, interprets, and understands all contract requirements and specifications: assists in the planning for, coordination of, and the organization of assigned contract(s); recommends contract operational procedures; ensures compliance with all schedules to ensure satisfactory completion of services is being provided to the customer; makes decisions on own initiative when appropriate; seeks guidance for complex situations; recommends additional manning requirements, supply purchases.
2. Responsible for inventory control, quality assurance, and production data; completes and submits payroll information as required; prepares reports, summaries, billing information, and file records on a regular basis relative to the various elements of contract operations as directed; performs administrative and clerical duties necessary.
3. Trains assigned personnel including workers with disabilities appropriate safety practices, work assignments, etc.; works closely with Service Coordinators, Case Managers, Job Coaches, and other support staff as necessary, to promote progress and in establishing objectives for associate employees; assists in goal development for the department and monitors the progress of individuals on a regular basis; conducts time studies as necessary.
4. Maintains excellent working relationships and positive attitude with customers and all other parties associated with the agency and contract; conducts meetings as required with staff to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in the performance of contract requirements.
5. Directs and supervises reporting personnel including work procedures, workloads, and work schedules by directing the workflow in such a manner as to promote productive efficiency of employees, a safe working environment, and managing the work unit in keeping with state and federal laws and policies, guidelines, and EEO/affirmative action policies.
6. Leads staff by establishing a climate of continuous improvement, and effective communication and flow of information to ensure that problems can be responsibly, creatively, and proactively solved and that appropriate support is provided to the staff as needed.
III. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
Required: High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be 21 years of age. Two (2) years of experience and proven success working in a production environment, inventory control, and quality control systems are required. Two (2) years of supervisory experience in needed comparable field.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of the position, but are not a comprehensive list:
· Must possess high-quality stands and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication (written & verbal), customer service, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to supervise staff and consumers effectively.
· Intermediate skill in working with Excel, Outlook, and other Microsoft software in a windows environment.
· Skill in operating associated contract equipment.
· Ability to maintain harmonious, courteous, and considerate relationships, while fostering a collaborative team environment with both agency employees and the public.
· Ability to present a friendly, courteous image for the Agency to the general public and customers.
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
VI. PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical and mental demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Physical Effort and Dexterity:
· Must be able to work outside normal work schedule (i.e. weekends, holidays, etc.) to ensure contract and delivery requirements, training, agency meetings, and other related duties.
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop and operate required equipment continuously.
· Must be able to squat, reach above shoulder(s), kneel, push/pull and lift 50 lbs. frequently.
· Must be able to crawl, climb 5 ft., crouch, balance, and carry occasionally.
· Must have sufficient mobility to visit other locations without prior notification.
· Must be able to handle stressful situations effectively.
· No unusual hazardous conditions exist in the work environment. The physical environment in which the work is performed is generally pleasant.
· Occasional negative psychological factors exist in the work environment.
· Work is performed in a clean, smoke and chemical-free warehouse environment.
· May be noisy, etc.
· May be exposed to inclement weather.