Location: Albuquerque, NM 87107
Post Date: 08/24/2022
Objective: This position is to pull orders promptly throughout the day that have been ordered by our customers for immediate pickup.
- Check all picking lists are correct and picks have been verified.
- Load the completed orders on the customer's vehicle/trailer per the customer’s request. If the request might create a problem for safety or damage to a vehicle, notify a supervisor.
- Have the customers check off material before cuts are made.
- Keep the warehouse organized with the correct size materials color-coded, stored appropriately, and kept off the floor.
- Perform stock checks and returns for the office if asked to do so.
- Empty recycle and trash bins as needed around the yard and warehouse. The focus will be on the will-call area.
- Pick up trash and clean the work area at the end of each day. Bands, trash, etc.
- Report any discrepancies for an order to a direct supervisor so they can be fixed, and so the customer can change their order promptly.
- Cut down any damaged 20’ material into useable 10’ lengths and record on the damaged material sheet when asked to do so.
- Keep the 10’ racks organized and colored correctly.
- Notify your supervisor of any miscuts that need to be changed or might be able to be sold.
- Perform any other tasks or jobs asked of you by management.
- Answer the assigned company phone during work hours.
- Maintain all equipment used in your daily job as instructed.
Equipment used in position
- Pipe Threader