Location: Fort Worth, TX 76107
Post Date: 09/18/2020
PACKAGING TECHNICIAN PAY RATE $15.00-18.00 DOE
Mon-Fri , 7am -5pm
· Performs Packaging line / equipment setup, filling, cleaning and changeover activities.
Use of hand tools, removal and replacement of machine parts, adjustment and instrumental devices, and cleaning of parts.
Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, such as formula cards, batch records, etc. cGMP, FDA, DEA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
· Actively participate in and occasionally lead the Job Board and Performance Center meetings.
· Perform packaging line / equipment operational tasks that include monitoring and documenting production and equipment performance, trouble-shooting operational problems, staging correct supplies at the packaging line, inspection of packaging, hand packing, etc.
· Complete, review, and in collaboration with Quality Assurance ensure written and electronic documentation is accurate and factual as required by policy, procedure and regulatory guidelines.
· Hold quality and reliability as high standards of production service and clearly communicates these standards to others.
· Provide input and suggestions for process improvements as well as for procedure writing and revision.
· Ability to adapt and be flexible with daily work assignment changes as well as a continuous improvement.
· Focus on and add to the “safety first” culture at the Fort Worth site.
Key Performance Indicators
· Complete assignments in a defined timetable
· Low level of rejected product as a result of packaging errors (fill weight, labelling, etc.)
· Document and follow cGMPs
· Troubleshoot actively with the team
Planning and Organization
Product and Technical Knowledge
Teamwork and Collaboration
Basic Mathematics Competence
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
Preferred Knowledge and Experience Prior experience in a manufacturing environment including set-up, operation, cleaning and basic maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
Two years of experience preferred, but not required.
Demonstrated ability to use measuring devices such as scales, balances, callipers, etc.
Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude in order to problem solve effectively. Familiarity with MS Office products (Word, Outlook and Excel) Pharmaceutical or other regulatory (cGMP) experience a plus.
Physical Requirements Able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Exercise manual dexterity and control in the packaging of tubes, bottles and jars.
Work in a static position on the packaging line for the time
Click Here to Apply