Location: Spring, TX 77379
Post Date: 12/07/2018
Direct Hire Pay Rate $12.00/hr. – $20.00/ hr. DOE
Responsible for assisting plumber at residential/commercial properties. Helps install, repair, and maintain pipes used for water distribution and wastewater disposal.
• Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems.
• Determine water supply networks and waste drainage systems.
• Coordinate with project manager on installation.
• Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes and safety.
• Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
• Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
• Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
• Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
• Observe pressure gauges to fix leaks.
• Test pipe systems and fix leaks.
• Willing to work a rotation on for on call emergencies
• Good working skills and time management
• Good knowledge of how a domestic water system should look
• Able to trouble shoot recirculating pumps
• Able to run a sewer machine and sewer camera
• Good computer skills
• Able to work copper, cast iron, pvc
Must have a good driving record
Able to pass a drug test and background test
Company offers exceptional benefits to include paid holidays, vacation, health & dental insurance and 401(k); plus bonus incentives!!!
Looking for personnel who want to join a team and are driven towards customer service.
There are lots of opportunities and growth at this company!!!
Work hours M-F / 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Overtime is available but not required
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.