Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX 78266
Post Date: 05/09/2023
VIP Staffing is currently seeking MACHINE OPERATORS to partner with a great company located in the Kelly Air Force Base area! All positions are TEMP-HIRE and NO ROTATING SHIFTS! We have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, days and overnight shifts available! MINIMAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! If you are interested in the position PLEASE APPLY or call our office at 210-534-6166 Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-2:00 p.m.
Pay Rate: $13.00-$15.25 (depends on schedule and shift)
1st Shift Schedule: 6:15am- 2:45pm
2nd Shift Schedule: 2:50pm- 11:20 am
3rd Shfit Schedule: 9:45pm- 6:15am
3 DAY (M/TH/F) 4 DAY (T/W/S/S)
- Experience in Assembly/Production PLUS
- MUST be able to meet ALL background requirements
- MUST be able to commit to schedule
- Read work orders or examine parts to determine parts or sections of products to be produced.
- Trim or remove excess material, using scrapers, knives, or band saws.
- Brush or spray mold surfaces with parting agents or insert paper into molds to ensure smoothness and prevent sticking or seepage.
- Assemble, insert, and adjust wires, tubes, cores, fittings, rods, or patterns into molds, using hand tools and depth gauges.
- Clean, finish, and lubricate molds and mold parts.
- Separate models or patterns from molds and examine products for accuracy.
- Set the proper operating temperature for each casting.
- Load or stack filled molds in ovens, dryers, or curing boxes, or on storage racks or carts.
- Align and assemble parts to produce completed products, using gauges and hand tools.
- Operate and adjust controls of heating equipment to melt material or to cure, dry, or bake filled molds.
- Select sizes and types of molds according to instructions.
- Withdraw cores or other loose mold members after castings solidify.
- Patch broken edges or fractures, using clay or plaster.
Click Here to Apply