Location: Albuquerque, NM 87110
Post Date: 03/21/2023
- Plans and coordinates production schedules to achieve on-time delivery within established costs.
- Provides manufacturing with a clear plan that maximizes quality, efficiency, resources, and capacity.
- Reviews schedule requirements on a daily basis using MRP/ERP toolbox and various reports. Constantly monitors production and demand while communicating clear schedule instructions and guidance.
- Constantly interacts with manufacturing, sales, purchasing, QC and shipping to satisfy delivery promises.
- Use MRP/ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics AX) and Microsoft Office to schedule based on Forecasted Production Requirements, Customer Orders and Inventory foundry
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.