Location: San Antonio, TX 78213
Post Date: 06/21/2017
Coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services such as raw
material, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising, for organization by
performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Creates purchase orders from requisitions.
2. Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as
price, availability, and delivery schedule.
3. Data entry and filing paperwork.
4. Obtains price quotes from multiple suppliers.
5. Runs reports to help determine needs.
6. Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
7. Issues purchase orders to suppliers and confirm delivery date, quantity
ordered and price are correct.
8. Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased,
costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
9. Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or
quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source
of trouble and take corrective action.
10. Processes receipts and invoices for payment.
11. Expedites delivery of goods to users.