Location: Albuquerque, NM 87121
Post Date: 09/13/2021
This is an entry level position supporting routine laboratory duties such as sending samples for testing, record keeping, and other laboratory support functions as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintain the lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state
• Coordinate and track external or internal testing of raw material, intermediates, and finished goods
• Support calibration activities for GMP and laboratory equipment
• May support writing of Certificates of Analysis for finished product
• Cross trained in record review and approval
• Assist in investigating non-conforming products and disposition
• Support collection of samples for Environmental & Water Monitoring testing
• Assist with conducting in-house analyses such as FT-IR, Specific Gravity, Jones Reagent, Solubility, Fill Weight Verification, and Analyses:
• Provide backup and support for QC functions as needed
• Other duties as assigned by the QA/QC manager
• laboratory support functions as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent math, proof reading and attention to detail
• This position requires strong adherence to procedural requirements.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in a production environment.
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must be able to work effectively on teams.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Accurately process data entry and reporting information
• Assure day to day departmental responsibilities are carried out promptly and accurately
• Making recommendations and improvements
• Attendance and promptness
• Meeting quotas and goals
• Following appropriate SOP’s and department procedures
• Dependability & Accountability
• Bachelor’s Degree or sufficient experience pertaining to this position
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
• Able to sit for long periods of time
• Position will require some walking, standing and sitting
• Some lifting of at least 50 pounds on occasion may be required
Click Here to Apply