Location: DUNCANVILLE, TX 75137
Post Date: 01/15/2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Makes all necessary adjustments to equipment and recipes
• Performs and documents all necessary tests to ensure product quality and food safety
• Coordinates efforts with the line lead, oven technician, QA and maintenance.
• Provides break relief for all positions as needed.
• Cleans and sanitizes the line/area.
• Frequent lifting of 50 pounds and use of a forklift and walker stacker.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively train others.
• Strong focus on Safety
• Good understanding of plant quality requirements
• Good working knowledge of GMPs
• Lock Out / Tag Out certification
• Good attendance and work history
• Ability to attain Mixer / blender certification within 90 days
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to work off shifts.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Work involves daily and frequent exposure to unusual elements, such as dirt, dust, fumes, odors, darkness and/or poor lighting, noise and vibration. Seasonal exposure to weather elements to include, but not limited to, extreme temperatures, wetness and humidity.
• Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks and hazards, such as working around mechanical equipment, mechanical hazards, forklifts, chemical hazards, electrical hazards, fire and explosives hazards, communicable diseases.
• Position requires the ability to stand; walking around office, warehouse and plant; lifting and carrying packages up to 50 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; and reaching, kneeling, crawling and twisting on a daily basis. Also requires the ability to see; hear; and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette.
• Bump caps, safety glasses, goggles, gloves, ear plugs, lockout devices, fall protection and any other personal protective equipment
• Work involves the use of : equipment controls, flour system and blender recipe system
• Work involves frequent exposure to time pressures, frequent change of tasks, performing multiple tasks simultaneously, tedious and exacting work, irregular work schedule and/ or overtime, noisy and/or distracting environment, working closely with others as part of a team, and on rare occasion’s emergency situations.