Location: AUSTIN, TX 78754
Post Date: 11/14/2018
Quality Control – Electronic Manufacturing (North Austin)
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Performs visual and minor electrical inspection of new and reworked product, completes and maintains inspection records, maintains a minimum level of expertise in quality control standards and inspection practices. Shall perform others tasks as assigned by management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all activities involving quality control and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Accurately interprets various types of documents , schematics, component markings and mechanical drawings.
• Works under a microscope for extended periods of time and possesses familiarity with standard electronic inspection concepts.
• Conducts product inspections and reviews data and documentation for accuracy and completeness.
• Maintains records of inspections and inspection results; fills out non-conforming material reports for products which do not meet standards .
• Inspects reworked product and keeps the quality supervisor informed of any trends or activities in the process which may affect product quality.
• Maintains knowledge of quality assurance and quality control concepts relative to inspection, IPC standards and record keeping procedures.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance.
• Completes tasks correctly within a fast paced environment while paying close attention to detail.
• Follows policies and procedures according to company policy.
• Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and goals.
• Observes safety and security procedures .
• Three to five years of related experience and/or training.
• Must have good or correctable eyesight and must not be colorblind.
• Must be able to read and identify resistor values and inductor color codes.
• Trained in IPC-A-610 standards or the most current revision.
• Basic computer skills, plus experience with spreadsheet and internet software necessary.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Ability to work overtime may be required on an occasional basis.
Depends on experience
$13.00-14.00 per hour
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE DETAILS