Location: CONROE, TX 77301
Post Date: 09/18/2019
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Distributes and collects all truck safe keys and route stamps before verifying daily receipts.
• Matches driver deposits forms with the daily receipts. Counts and verifies each driver’s checks.
• Completes deposit tickets (check and total) for daily sales receipts, and sends one copy of each deposit ticket to the Accounting Manger, one with the deposit and one with the armored car company.
• Files all load out paperwork in the appropriate route folder.
• Prepares, sales recap, and routing package and distributes accordingly.
• Settles each employee’s route and charges the appropriate AR accounts.
• Ensures each route is settled nightly and generates loads selected for register report to be faxed to Houston.
• Balances PPG and cup/cooler receipts daily.
• Performs file maintenance, including opening new accounts and/or revise existing accounts.
• Verify that Driver fills out the Daily Inspection Vehicle Report prior to handing the safe key.
• Verify that cab and trailer are cleaned of all trash.
• Verify that all product has been down-stacked and all pallets have been condensed.
• Count all products and pallets on the truck and verify that the quantities match what is on the drivers Truck printout.
• If the Sales Rep is short or over, any beer or pallets make sure he is aware of the discrepancy and then make the correction to the Hand Held.
• If the driver turns in any old, short coded or broken beer. The Settlement Clerk must ensure the Sales Rep has O.S.&B. form filled out correctly and completely, and verifies that the beer being turned in matches what is documented on the O.S.&B. form.
• Once all of these steps are completed the Settlement Clerk and Sales Rep are to sign the On Truck, Ending Inventory
Requirements: Must have high school diploma or G.E.D./Able to handle all weather conditions with continuous walking and standing.