Location: San Antonio, TX 78233
Post Date: 11/08/2022
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements high-quality code that satisfies customer needs and strives for simplicity, clarity, and testability.
- Adhere to current architecture, design, implementation, security standards, best practices, development standards, practices, and processes.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (i.e., business stakeholders, product owners, project managers, and end users) to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Promote a collaborative team environment and work closely with colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Analyzes and translates business requirements into technical requirements and specifications.
- Tests the stability and functionality of the application and integrates application components.
- Develop reusable software building blocks to enable faster delivery.
- Participate in scope of work estimation and forecasting.
- Stay informed of current technologies and business requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and that technologies/systems are current.
- Troubleshoots application issues, and engage others as needed.
- Participate in code reviews or use collaborative programming techniques to promote high quality business outcomes.
- Ensure that change management follows the IT standards. Assists IT Business Analyst with reviews of the applications.
- Prepare technical documentation, including software design evaluation plans, test results, and technical manuals.
- Coach and mentor junior software developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other analytical disciplines, or equivalent experience.
- 5-9 years of full-stack web development experience with .NET Core OR .NET framework 4.0+ including C#, MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework or other open source ORMs.
- 5-9 years of experience working with enterprise database management systems (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix, Teradata).
- 5-9 years of experience designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, UML, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks.
- Experience with technologies such as: Micro Services Architecture (MSA), Kafka, Docker, Telerik Splunk, Kubernetes (AKS, Redhat OpenShift, etc.), Azure DevOps, and automation pipelines CI/CD, Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, IoT Hub.
- Experience in building Web APIs for both internal and external products.
- Experience promoting collaboration and teamwork, leading by example and contributing to the productivity and morale of the team – Team Player!
- Experience identifying and supporting process improvements.
- Experience in Agile SCRUM systems development life cycles projects.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, consensus building, leadership capabilities, and drive for success.
- 9+ years of full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework, C#, or Angular with a passion for and knowledge of emerging technologies
- 9+ years of experience in implementing applications using platform services like Azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, application insights etc.
- Experience with Azure DevOps for managing project tasks, managing code repositories, and creating pipelines for deployments and CI/CD builds
- Strong understanding of cloud solution architecture patterns and design principles, of different attributes for cloud application availability and scalability, and the ability to propose optimized design for cloud
- Experience supporting data and process governance of distribution system compliance in accordance with company policies, standards, and SOX requirements
- Experience developing customer facing interfaces.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols, including Bluetooth.
- Experience developing with Python.
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Azure Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Docker, Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js, Postman.
Click Here to Apply