Location: Hurst, TX 76053
Post Date: 10/19/2018
Sheet Metal Fabricator
• Will be fabricating custom commercial signage.
• 1-5 years experience a plus
• Previous experience with a sign company or fabrication shop is a plus.
• A craftsman with sheet metal, steel, aluminum metal, plastic fabrication.
• Sets up and operates fabricating machines associated with fabrication shops, such as radial drill press, band saw, end mill, edge hammer, brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
• Utilizing a variety of tools such as tape measure, drill press, hand saws, hammers.
• Experience with drill press, sheer fabricating.
• Experience with Press Brake and Shear Machines a plus.
• Managing tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
• Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
• Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
• Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, and measuring tape.
• May fabricate and assemble sheet metal products
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.