Location: Albuquerque, NM 87110
Post Date: 11/27/2023
Sheet Metal Mechanic
Temp to hire
$16.00 + DOE per hour
Measures, cuts, and welds pieces together according to specifications, blueprints, or directions. Connects pieces or secures seams by riveting, rolling, soldering, or using steel screws. Performs assigned work on assembly lines such as punching holes for screws or bending gutters.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in the Aircraft Industry.
- Blueprint reading is required.
- Development from blueprints or mylars.
- Familiar and interpreting specifications.
- Problem solver.
- Familiar with fitting, bending, rolling, and riveting, use of power brake on aircraft allows.
- Must have own tools.
Background check and drug screen required
Click Here to Apply