Location: DALLAS, TX 75235
Post Date: 09/07/2021
We are looking for someone with some shipping and receiving experience to work with a food production client.
* Needs to have knowledge of all ingredients and packaging materials used in the plant
* Responsible for preparing shipping receipts for all outbound orders
* Responsible for staging all loads for shipment and ensuring that they have passed the Technical Team
* Responsible for inspecting all loads for sanitary conditions and completing the Document # 201 1 Outgoing Trailer Inspection and Document # 201 2 Shipping Lot Numbers forms
* Responsible for taking finalized paperwork to the front office
* Responsible for keeping work area and forklift clean
* Responsible for following all safety , security, and GMP guidelines
* Responsible for assisting Sanitation with the restocking of raw materials if necessary.
* May be required to assist Receiving if necessary
* Responsible for any task assigned by management
* Responsible for maintaining and improving the safety, legality, and quality of the products manufactured for the customers of BCW Food Products
* Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs for an extended period of time
* Must be capable of learning basic computer functions
* Must be capable of keeping accurate records
* Must be capable of organizing and planning
* Candidates may be required to take and reading, writing and basic math competency test
* Must be certified forklift operator
Submit your resume today, or call 469-802-3999 for immediate consideration.
Click Here to Apply