Location: Dallas, TX
Post Date: 01/23/2017
Conduct the movement of raw materials and finished goods in and out of the facility.
1. Operate powered industrial trucks in a safe manner.
2. Receive incoming raw materials.
3. Maintain the inventory database in a proficient manner.
4. Administer UPS shipment procedures.
5. Conduct inventory distribution from the warehouse to the manufacturing areas as well as finished goods from manufacturing to the finished goods warehouse area.
6. Administer shipping/receiving procedures for raw materials and finished goods.
7. Manages batch ticket process (inputs, outputs and batch ticket completion).
EDUCATION: HS diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 2 – 5 years depending on initial workstation assignment
Ideally have SAP Experience
Click Here to Apply