Location: , TX
Post Date: 05/03/2019
Senior-level Database Developer using SQL Server 2008r2 thru 2016, Access 2016, with some Programming experience in Access and Excel VBA, Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, jQuery, Angular Framework, Bootstrap, Web Services and API development. Nice to have but not necessary VB.Net and/or C# on VS 2013, as well as Entity Framework on MVC.
The Database Developer should be capable of gathering information from a variety of sources to clearly define, prioritize and report Loan Servicing and Property Tax information as it relates to prior, existing, and future Customers. The role requires a self-starting individual to maintain, enhance and develop Databases and implement ETL Processes for internal application requirements.
• Databases: SQL Server 2008r2 thru 2016, Access 2010 thru 2016
• Languages: VBA (Access and Excel), VB.Net and C# (VS 2013)
• Be a Developer for Microsoft SQL Server, Access Database, and Web-based efforts
• Drive day to day production support of data repositories, managing and ensuring internal requirements are met.
• Works well with Team Members and others throughout the Organization
• Design, develop, optimize Tables, Indices, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
• Design, develop, test and implement SSIS packages related to ETL processes.
• Monitor and tune databases as needed
• 5 or more years of progressive responsibility in SQL Server database development
• 5 or more years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, jQuery, Angular Framework, Bootstrap, Web Services and API development.
• Experience with MS-SQL Server database with PL-SQL knowledge is a must.
• Track record of successful implementations of MS SQL Server environments
• Experience with deploying database specific technologies and techniques including:
o SQL Server T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power-BI
o Stored Procedures, Views, Functions
o DDL, DML, DTS
o Maintenance Plans and Scheduling Jobs.
• Demonstrated experience and solid knowledge in three or more of the following areas: Database Development, Security, Architecture, Analysis, Design, Testing, Documentation, Implementation, Version Control, Change Management
• Working knowledge of Access, Excel, VBA, Visual Studio 2013 VB.net or C# is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is nice to have, but will consider demonstrated equivalent work experience
• You MUST be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Click Here to Apply