Location: , TX, OK, CO, NM 78209
Post Date: 01/12/2024
Senior Software Engineer – Integration
Help our client build and maintain some of the best-loved software services in the K-12 Education market. You'll be responsible for design, delivery, and maintenance of systems serving thousands of districts across North America.
This is a senior level position and comes with the responsibility to act as a technical leader for your peers. Autonomy and self-direction is expected from the candidate. You will be expected to be a significant contributor to application development, sprint planning, and providing guidance on best practices and architecture within new and existing systems.
- Work with leadership to recommend product direction and align technical objectives to the overall company vision.
- Actively participate in agile processes, leading system design, prototyping, and implementation
- Work closely with Product Owners and other cross-team collaborators to understand business context and product requirements, and help evolve and grow product capabilities
- Lead by example as a technical leader for a team of software engineers. Provide supervision and guidance to other members of the team.
- Assist in architectural design and spearhead implementation of new and existing software components
- Champion continuous improvement of standards, processes, and quality
- Perform other tasks as required
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong experience with data pipelines or ETL / ELT.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Strong technical leadership background that demonstrates willingness to take charge of software engineering.
- Team-oriented software engineering experience, with a strong emphasis on best practices and fundamentals (source control, unit testing, monitoring, CI/CD,12-factor apps, SOLID, etc.)
Click Here to Apply