Location: san antoio, TX 78216
Post Date: 10/26/2022
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with business leaders and decision makers.
- Scheduling a regular meeting cadence with your primary point of contact.
- Help each client develop a steering committee.
- Maintain a customer Road Map and review with the client at least quarterly.
- Maintain an annual budget and review with client the at least quarterly.
- Analyze client support requirements and identify opportunities for improved service or reduced costs.
- Identify needs for innovation for clients and develop solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Monitor client hour utilization and identify service opportunities.
- Drive client retention and satisfaction by developing strong client relationships and providing exceptional service and consultation.
- Maintaining your position of primary escalation and technical advisor for your clients
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Ability to maintain minimum billable hour requirements (80%)
- Utilize other teams appropriately. (PM, Service, ICT, Sales, Dispatch, Provisioning)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Apple (Mac/OSX) experience a plus.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- The ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely and cost-effective solutions.