Location: Dallas, TX 75234
Post Date: 05/10/2023
VIP Staffing North Dallas is hiring a Technical Documentation Specialist for our client that is in the aviation and maritime electronics manufacturing industry!
Job Summary: This position reports to the Engineering Services Manager. You will provide multi-functional operations for product documentation including creation/maintenance of technical manuals, and perform standard engineering document management assignments and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain technical documentation
- Create and maintain technical manuals
- Create and maintain master data in SyteLine ERP-System
- Control and manage Engineering Change Notice (ECN) Processes and Production Documentation
- Create and maintain Bills of Materials using business system software
- Special projects as required
- Interface with engineering, sales, marketing and manufacturing to successfully fulfill the above duties and responsibilities
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing / engineering environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of bills of materials structure, engineering principles, concepts, theories and practices
- Ability to read and understand the organization and structure of technical documents, assembly prints, and parts lists
- Good analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Absolute proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Preferred experience with manipulating data in ERP systems.
- SyteLine system knowledge a plus
For immediate consideration, please call our North Dallas office and speak with one of our recruiters! (469) 802-3999
Click Here to Apply