Location: Hurst, TX
Post Date: 08/10/2018
This is an entry-level position. The ideal candidate is a motivated individual with a strong desire to learn and be a part of a team. Applicants must be comfortable in a hands-on environment and be available to work any shift.
Required skills for the position:
• Strong Knowledge of hand tools
• Familiar with hydraulic and pneumatic systems and their maintenance is a plus
• Familiar with computer basic computer systems (Microsoft word, excel, etc..)
• Have a good sense of proper documentation & organization
• Ability to handle sensitive instrumentation with care
• Ability to follow instructions, and procedures
• Being self motivated and able to take initiatives when needed
• Being able to work in a project based environment
• Willingness to work extra hours to finish the tasks at hand
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.