Location: Hurst, TX
Post Date: 08/03/2018
* Inspects machines and equipment before use to ensure operability and safe working conditions.
* Uses appropriate personal protective equipment and safe practices to perform work.
* Cleans and inspects tooling immediately after use in the forge equipment and recommends either reuse as is or possible refurbishment.
* Assists forge personnel with troubleshooting efforts to correct quality problems.
* Responsible for ensuring the correct positioning of heat code or identification stamps in dies and exchanging them appropriately during productions runs.
* Clearly communicates issues to the Plant Manager and assists in problem solving efforts regarding remedial actions.
* Works with Tooling Manager and Plant Manager to facilitate the packaging, movement and shipping of tooling for remedial or refurbishment.
* High school or general education degree (GED).
* Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measuring using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Must be detail oriented, organized and accurate.
* Must be team oriented.
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* MIG Welding Experience preferably
Job Type: Full-time