Location: San Antonio, TX 78215
Post Date: 12/13/2023
- Develops an IT strategic plan to maintain a unified IT infrastructure, implement a technology strategy that aligns with the company goals and deliver a maximum return on investment in technology resources. The strategic plan will include next generation platforms supporting marketing technologies, ERP, e-commerce sites, EDI, mobile app, and BI/Reporting systems.
- Partners with company leadership on technology enabled strategies that will enhance sales across all channels (Amazon, Wholesale, GS.COM and Retail), customer experience and improve the efficiency of the back office and support departments.
- Oversees projects across the company that are focused on reporting and analytics, customer facing technologies, marketing technology, and improving operational efficiencies through its ERP and automation.
- Creates an environment that ensures the integrity and security of company information, including the development, oversight and assessment of disaster recovery and backup procedures.
- Fosters a work environment that encourages a culture of high performance and accountability focused on improving operations, streamlining operations, and providing quality customer service.
- Establishes goals, key performance indicators and accountability measures to ensure employees and teams are meeting timelines and goals, working within budgetary guidelines, and providing a high level of customer and service delivery.
- Manages key relationships with IT vendors and service providers. Participates in vendor contract negotiations for new computer equipment, cloud computing, professional services/consulting, and software purchases.
- Prepares, recommends, and implements budgets for assigned areas, monitors expenditures, assures that human and financial resources are allocated efficiently and effectively, and takes necessary actions to ensure compliance with budget limitations and established fiscal policies.
- Working in and with digital marketing platforms (both owned and third party).
- Building in the Shopify ecosystem (both web platform and point of sale for retail).
- Leading technical direction and set overall system architecture to enable highly scalable omnichannel platforms.
- Business planning and successfully implementing e-commerce strategy at a large-scale with a growing business.
- Planning for both a year-round business and peak holiday season.
- Leading system migration/optimization.
- Managing product development through both internal teams and vendors/partners.
- Building a data strategy and reporting leveraging first party (company) and 3rd party data.
- A strong business acumen and the ability to contribute to the continued growth of the organization.
- Broad knowledge and practical experience with e-commerce technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a strong technical base, and demonstrated management skills.
- Organizational skills in handling and directing multiple and complex assignments and projects.
- Strong ability to appreciate dependencies and integration points across various platforms and systems.
- Proficiency in the use of e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software and use of the Internet to access data, maintain records, generate reports, and communicate with others.
- Experience in data analytics and business intelligence reporting, project management, and product management.
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and agencies where development work is being outsourced.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a strategic e-commerce role and/or equivalent relevant experience inclusive of apparel and consumer retail experience, or related area, in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field from an accredited college or university.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.