Location: Louisville, KY 40245
Post Date: 11/22/2019
Job Title: VP of Technology
Location: San Antonio, TX
we are reimagining healthcare education to humanize patient care in
every community. The VP of Technology will lead the development and implementation of an innovative vision for all global information technology initiatives, aligning them with the company’s strategic goals and business objectives. Responsible for all aspects of the company information technology functions; including Corporate IT Operations and Software Development. The VP of Technology will lead the planning and deployment of enterprise IT systems in support of company operations in order to ensure the highest level of effectiveness with business processes, internal and external constituents experiences and cost effectiveness. It is they critical maintain and develop business partnerships that are key to the organizations success, while rallying the team.
Primary Responsibilities: Include but are not limited to the following:
• Enhance employee productivity (through use of technology)
• Leverage technology to enhance (digitize) the customer experience
• Traditional IT leadership and owns the vision for infrastructure, app. development, security, compliance, etc. across all business lines
• Build then lead the IT team (including contingent workforce) in a fast paced, dynamic environment and encourage a culture of performance and accountability.
• Develop and establish IT operating policies and approaches for a simple-to-complex computing environment encompassing networking infrastructure, Cloud based applications, mobile applications and business computing platforms.
• Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the company.
• Evaluate overall technology functions and recommend enhancements.
• Prepare budgets, review and approve major vendor contracts for computing and IT services
• Work collaboratively with SLT to improve customer and brand experience
• 10 years + experience in IT leadership positions
• Visionary leadership and broad knowledge of technology including network
• infrastructure, Cloud-based applications, security, compliance, and business/ERP applications
• Experience successfully leading multiple complex systems integrations projects.
• Demonstrated ability to inspire a team through exemplary people leadership and ability to successfully plan, delegate and execute large, complex IT initiatives.
• Must have strong client facing experience.
• Excellent communications including presentation, verbal, written.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s)incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonability accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently.
Click Here to Apply