Location: , TX
Post Date: 04/02/2019
Must be able to attain Tier3 / Public trust.
Job Description: Virtualization Infrastructure Administrator
• Backup/Disaster Recovery Management for VMware using VMware Site Recovery Manager and other BU/DR Products
• Install, manage and configure VCenter on windows and SQL
• Setup, Install and configure ESX servers
• Setup and configure HP C7000 blade servers and Chassis ( to include iLO and server profiles, Onboard Administration configurations for Active and Standby OA’s, Virtual Connect Configurations, Firmware Upgrades etc.)
• Install Linux/Windows VM guests and P2V migrations
• Day to Day system administration of VMware, Windows systems
• Meet DoD Security Compliance Objectives using ACAS, STIGS, SRR, hardening guides or other provided tools for hardware and software
• Windows Server 2008R2 administration
• Security Compliance Scanning using ACAS
• Netapp/EVA SAN administration
• SAN Fiber Fabric Administration
Desired Skills & Experience
SKILL REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
• Must have 5 years of VMware administration in the areas of design, implementation, capacity planning, maintenance
• Must have 8 or more years administering heterogeneous production environments on Solaris, AIX, Linux, or Windows running on various hardware
• Expert knowledge in Unix/Linux or Windows; experienced in architecting, designing and deploying virtualized infrastructure in VMware environment.
• Working experience with vSphere systems administration and support including VMotion, HA, DRS, VDS, Affinity rules, VCenter, storage migrations, and P2V migrations
• Experience with vSphere problem determination, capacity planning and root cause analysis.
• Working experience with vSphere Thin Provisioning, Resource Pools, Host Profiles, and EMC plug-ins
• Working experience with vSphere Distributed Switch, power shell and vShield zones
• Working experience with configuring and deploying VMware ESX on HP Proliant servers and HP Blade
• VMware Certified Professional 5 or newer (VCP) (Required)
• Sec+ or other DoD required security certification (required)
Good understanding of related storage technologies e.g. SAN, NAS using block storage, NFS and iSCSI.
• Experience with high availability and disaster recovery solutions and tools including clustering, load balancing, VMware Site Recovery manager and NetApp replication technologies, etc
• Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently and assume the responsibility for the appropriate technical and architectural implementation of projects
• Self-motivated who takes initiative and works well in a team environment with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your resumes to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Apply