Location: Buda, TX 78610
Post Date: 11/20/2023
We are currently hiring for a delivery driver / warehouse associate for a company in Buda, TX. This position is starting ASAP! Submit your resume to this posting and call us at 830-629-2525.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7am-5pm
Must have a valid Driver's License and good driving record. This position is for a delivery driver + warehouse associate. Applicants MUST be OK with working in the warehouse.
Duties listed below:
1. Receives new materials ensuring the accuracy of what is received, both type of product and count, by reviewing and confirming purchase order. Prepares all documentation for outgoing shipments to customers. Monitors and replenishes stock needed to supply customers and reorders as needed.
2. Maintains integrity of the data in inventory software and the physical count of inventory. Performs daily and weekly cycle counts and participate and the annual inventory project.
3. Fills requisitions, work orders and request for materials, tools, or other stock items.
4. Complete training related to the Inside Sales Representative role.
5. Counter sales support as needed
6. Prepares and maintains documentation and orders of all material received and shipped to customers.
7. Properly updates Navision upon receipt of products.
8. Prepares and disposes of recyclable waste from warehouse and yard.
9. Assists with the management of inventory control and order selection, and prepares for physical inventories.
10. Receives new parts/materials and other equipment, marks them with identifying information and stores materials in designated area.
11. Operates forklift and/or hand truck to transport stored items or received shipments.
12. Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
13. Ensures safety and cleanliness of warehouse environment
14. Assists with branch deliveries to customer sites.
15. Loads customer orders to be delivered and ensures that load is secured safely and correctly.
Occasionally may perform other related duties within the scope of the position as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Click Here to Apply