Location: , TX
Post Date: 05/16/2018
Warehouse Worker/ Forklift Driver
The position requires:
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Prefer bi-lingual English / Spanish
• Previous warehouse experience 2+ yrs, preferably in industrial operations
• Licensed to operate 5000 lb gas lift truck. Experience with long products a plus (over 20-ft).
• Perform all warehouse operations (receive material, pull orders, load trucks, complete paperwork, operate saw, hand tools and power tools, visual inspection of product, notify management of supplies needed, etc). Ability to lift 75 pounds.
• Ability to perform basic math calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and convert units of measure (weight per pound, metric to imperial); perform measurements, and work with fractions (convert fractions to decimals)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work well with colleagues
• Work in non-climate controlled warehouse environment
• Professional, neatly groomed appearance
Position is Mon-Fri, with possible ½ day Saturdays from 8 am to 5 pm
Rate of pay is 13.00 – 15.00 an hour DOE
TEMP TO HIRE
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.