Location: Albuquerque, NM 87110
Post Date: 09/22/2023
Minimum 1 Years experience in management
VIP is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Lead to fill an opening with a metal supplier company located in Albuquerque. The ideal candidates should be able to delegate orders and daily tasks to employees so orders can be pulled and staged promptly and are required to check off and load the orders in a timely, accurate, and safe manner following all DOT and OSHA regulations
Requirements of the Warehouse Lead
- 1 year of warehouse supervision experience
- High School or Equivalent
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work 75% of the day outdoors
- Lift to 75lbs
- Pass a Background Check // drug test
Benefits of the Warehouse Lead
- 40-hour work week with possible overtime
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Lead
- Review outbound orders for the morning, afternoon, or out-of-town orders.
- Responsible for passing out pick tickets to Warehouse Order Pullers.
- Responsible for answering questions on orders regarding lengths of cut and piece weight match.
- Work with the sales department and drivers to process returns from customers for quality and resale.
- Responsible for keeping an eye on the material stock to ensure it does not stay in the elements too long.
- Required to run a forklift and/or crane to pull or stage material, load and unload trucks, and stock materials.
Click Here to Apply