Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX 78245
Post Date: 07/23/2021
Different schedules to choose from
Near 151 and 410
Basic warehousing duties, including order fulfillment and packing an assortment of products with various order types, from multiple distribution locations. Able to perform duties via manual documents or computerized devices in accordance with established operational and inventory control procedures. All associates will receive training to ensure mastery of specific skill sets with an emphasis on Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity.
1. Comprehensive understanding of picking and stocking documents, labels, and hand held computerized scanners, personal computers and printing devices.
2. Properly identify task list for picking assignment.
3. Pack, store and redistribute items in an orderly fashion.
4. Picking and stocking of merchandise from pre-defined designated storage bin locations.
5. Ability to meet or exceed established production goals.
6. Use best practices and inventory controls to prevent inventory shrinkage.
7. Assist with training new hires and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
8. Ability to communicate and escalate with peers and principles.
9. Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of all equipment, workstations and overall facility.
10. Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work place environment. Education: ? High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience preferred
Experience & Background: ? One (1) to three (3) years of related work experience preferred ? Ability to operate personal computer or computerized scanning and printing devices
Language Skills: ? Ability to read English in order to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Mathematical Skills: ? General mathematical skills to include basic adding, subtracting, multiplication and division. Reasoning
Click Here to Apply