Location: FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Post Date: 01/22/2019
DAYS/HOURS OF WORK:
M-F & Currently Alternate Saturday shift
M-F 6am start
Saturday 5am Start
OT is available.
– Responsible for the layout, fit up and fabrication of complex and difficult structural forms using advanced technical knowledge of welding and fitting techniques.
– Analyzes complex engineering drawings and produces complex jigs and fixtures to produce products that meet the specified tolerances.
– Perform all fabrication and welding tasks using SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and TIG processes.
– Perform assigned tasks without the need for direction from supervisor.
– Assist in training others in fit up and welding techniques.
– Solve technical problems encountered through communications with supervisor and others with technical know-how.
– Properly process necessary information on production routers.
– Responsible for using safe working practices and for the safe operation of welding machines and equipment.
– Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
– Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and work area in a professional manner.
– Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
– Other duties as assigned.
GREAT COMPANY!!! GREAT PAY!!!
Target Pay Rate Range :
16.10 USD – 28.40 USD
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.