Location: BROOKSHIRE, TX 77423
Post Date: 03/14/2019
Our client in West Houston is looking for a welder – 5 year;s experience
• Weld in flat, vertical planes and overhead positions for long period of time (Mig, Flux Core, Stick, Subarc, pass 6G test and have Fabricating Experience)
• Monitors the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts of warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of materials.
• Lie out, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
• Proper use of disc grinder to include smooth out, weld, or grind parts prior to welding
• Any additional duties as assigned.
Education and Training – Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
Technical Requirements – Basic knowledge of manufacturing, required tools and maintenance
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Please call the West Houston office at 713.467.2662
Click Here to Apply