Location: FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Post Date: 01/22/2019
DAYS/HOURS OF WORK:
M-F & Currently Alternate Saturday shift
M-F 6am start
Saturday 5am Start
OT is available.
– Responsible for the layout, fit up and fabrication of complex and difficult structural forms using advanced technical knowledge of welding and fitting techniques.
– Analyzes complex engineering drawings and produces complex jigs and fixtures to produce products that meet the specified tolerances.
– Perform all fabrication and welding tasks using SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and TIG processes.
– Perform assigned tasks without the need for direction from supervisor.
– Assist in training others in fit up and welding techniques.
– Solve technical problems encountered through communications with supervisor and others with technical know-how.
– Properly process necessary information on production routers.
– Responsible for using safe working practices and for the safe operation of welding machines and equipment.
– Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
– Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and work area in a professional manner.
– Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
– Other duties as assigned.
GREAT COMPANY!!! GREAT PAY!!!
Target Pay Rate Range :
16.10 USD – 28.40 USD