Location: BROOKSHIRE, TX 77423
Post Date: 09/14/2018
Our client in West Houston is looking for a bi-lingual welder – 5 year;s experience
• Weld in flat, vertical planes and overhead positions for long period of time (Mig, Flux Core, Stick, Subarc, pass 6G test and have Fabricating Experience)
• Monitors the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts of warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of materials.
• Lie out, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
• Proper use of disc grinder to include smooth out, weld, or grind parts prior to welding
• Any additional duties as assigned.
Education and Training – Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
Technical Requirements – Basic knowledge of manufacturing, required tools and maintenance
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Please call the West Houston office at 713.467.2662
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.