Location: Albuquerque, NM 87110
Post Date: 09/15/2023
CNC Punch Press Set Up Operator
Job Type: Full-time 4 10’s Mon-Thursday
Pay: $18-$19 per hour
Our seasoned team of recruiters is looking for the perfect candidate for a very established company in the Rio Rancho area! Successful candidate should be skilled with set up and programming,
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, basic shop safety practices, and other techniques in producing fabricated parts.
- Mathematics—Basic math skills required.
- Lifting – minimum lifting 25 lbs to maximum of 50 lbs required with ability to work while frequently standing, moving, and lifting material.
- Oral/Written Comprehension– Must be able to read and apply written instructions on machine operations and safety.
- Equipment Maintenance—Perform routine maintenance.
- Time Management
- High school diploma or GED required with at least 4 or more years related experience with set up, programming and operating CNC Turret Punch Press.
- Intermediate-level sheet-metal fabricator with set up and programming skills to operate a Turret Punch Press machine.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and verify measurements and dimensions on materials and work products and learn to set up and run machines.
- Performs fabrication functions, using deburring and sanding equipment in conformance with specifications.
- Performs machine operations in conformance with specifications.
If you qualify for this position, send your resume for consideration and interview to email@example.com
Excellent Benefits upon completion of contract!
- Year End bonus
- Career advancement
- Pay increase
#Turret #punchpress #CNC #programmer #punchpress
Click Here to Apply