Last modified: August 2020
VIP Staffing (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and We are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.vip-staffing.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information We collect on this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”). We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
The information We collect automatically may include personal information, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of VIP Staffing, our customers, or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure; however, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.