VIP Staffing is an elite service specializing in providing temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement positions for employers in Texas and New Mexico. Our tight regional focus and dedicated professional team ensure choice staffing solutions for our customers.
To strengthen and equip our business partners and employees through growth opportunities.
We partner leading companies with hard-working, dedicated employees to enhance and promote our communities’ economic success.
We Embrace Challenge – We proactively resolve issues through innovative thought, creativity, superior communication, and determination.
We Are Results Oriented – Outcomes and results matter. We get the job done.
We Are Compassionate – We identify with the needs and values of others and seek to understand the world through the eyes of those we serve.
We Are a Team – We value one another, celebrating our successes and learning from disappointments.
Staffing CEO Organization, Lifetime Achievement Award July 2016
Commitment to Dedication Award – National Independent Staffing Association – 2014
Outstanding Leadership and Meritorious Award – San Antonio Manufacturing Association – 2008 & 2011
Goldline Research – Ten Most Dependable Executive Search and Staffing Agencies in Texas – 2010
Best Employer Award – National Independent Staffing Association – 2008
President’s Award – San Antonio Manufacturing Association – 2005
- Fabrication and Welding
- Electrical Contractors
- HVAC and Plumbing Contractors
- Machine Operators
- Banking and Finance
- Call Center Operations
- Administrative Services
- Facilities and Maintenance
- And more
Michael purchased VIP Staffing in 1988. Since that time, he has built the company into the gold standard of staffing success in the Southwest. As a recognized leader in the staffing industry, Michael frequently headlines guest appearances and speaking engagements at staffing professional conventions across the U.S.
In his personal time, Michael enjoys spending time with wife Virginia, their three children and five grandchildren. When it’s not family time or work time, he’s outside fly fishing or rounding at the links.
Andrew S. Himoff,
Executive Vice President/General Counsel
Andrew’s responsibilities include daily oversight of the business covering legal, banking, insurance, ACA compliance and more. Prior to his leadership at VIP Staffing, he was a shareholder with the Langley & Banack, Inc. law firm.
Andrew spends his free time with his wife Ann and their beautiful children. Andrew stays very active in the community through The Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas where he is on the Executive Board, the Rotary Club of San Antonio where he serves as past President of U-40 and leadership San Antonio.
MaryBeth Tablada Simons,
President, New Mexico Division
New Mexico Division President MaryBeth Tablada Simons has spent the majority of her career investing in the excellence of VIP Staffing personnel and operations, from the bottom up. After making the bold move from VIP Staffing Headquarters in San Antonio, Texas to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to launch the VIP Staffing New Mexico office, MaryBeth researched and set unique regional sales goals, annual targets and corporate measures of excellence. From day one, she has been deeply involved in all aspects of VIP New Mexico from management to sales and from marketing and placements to customer service and training. She continues in this tradition today, leading the New Mexico office to new benchmarks of internal and external success.
In her downtime, this former Trinity Tiger prioritizes family. She is involved in her children’s PTA, a proud sports team mom, and patient music competition chauffer for her three children and husband. Additionally, she is a voracious reader and a master home chef.
Vice President, Sales and Operations
Rachel acts as the intermediary between the company’s top executives and the operations/sales force of all four VIP Staffing hiring divisions. She researches, defines and sets pathways toward goal achievement for all high-level and on-the-ground operations and sales force personnel. These targets include, but are not limited to objectives in planning, reporting, quota setting and management, operations/sales process optimization, training, operations/sales program implementation and operations/sales compensation design and administration. Rachel also manages candidate metric reporting for our trusted client-partners, ongoing new hire quality assurance and specialized client-partner hiring solutions.
Outside of the office, Rachel is the proud mother of two lovely girls. She enjoys running outdoors, weekend getaways with her husband, and her specially designated Mommy Days.
Andy joined VIP Staffing with 12 years of operational safety and compliance experience. He is also a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers. As Vice President, he uses his experience to benefit VIP Staffing employees. An expert in Workers Compensation and vendor management, compliance and employee safety, he works tirelessly to ensure that client-partners have VIP Staffing employee safety at the forefront of their operations.
When he’s not acting as a safety watchdog for each of our valued candidates and employees, he enjoys mountain biking and watching his son play soccer. He has also been an active board member of the San Antonio Manufacturers Association for the past eight years.
Amanda Himoff Bezner,
Director of Marketing
Amanda is one of the newest member of the VIP Staffing leadership team. Prior to joining the company, she spent 15 years as marketing director for a number of retail brands and public relations agencies. Amanda has led the effort to rebrand the company, including overseeing the development of the new VIP Staffing logo, website and much more. She also keeps corporate community involvement strong, forging ongoing partnerships with worthwhile nonprofits in San Antonio and the Southwest. Her external and internal marketing initiatives have helped VIP maintain its earned reputation as the gold standard of staffing success in the Southwest. In addition to her duties ensuring that VIP reflects a brand as elite as our services and clientele, she supports multi-district office sales staff to ensure that they remain on message and on target with sales and marketing goals.
Amanda is a strong supporter of giving back to the San Antonio community. She is an active board member for the Texas Biomedical Research Institute and is a long-time volunteer for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. When not working or volunteering, she enjoys picking up a racket on the tennis courts and spending time with her husband and children. She also makes sure to set aside time to follow her favorite team in the NBA – the San Antonio Spurs!
During Lisa's time with VIP Staffing she has risen through the ranks to become the epicenter of all VIP Staffing financial operations. She not only tracks and maintains numerous financial data and transaction records for VIP Staffing, our client-partners and quality candidates, but also oversees all health benefits, payroll, and accounts payable and receivable. Additionally, she has lead the development of VIP’s robust internal controls to assure internal auditing compliance and assists the monthly close process by providing high quality analytics and reporting to all departments and executive leadership.
While most of Lisa’s work happens behind the scenes, she also ensures that our client-partners receive white-glove service when they interact with VIP, keeping our reputation as an elite customer service provider undeniable.
Lisa’s downtime is just as packed as her workdays. An accomplished ballet dancer, she spends her free time teaching lyrical dance to young children. When she isn’t working or teaching, her favorite pastime is cheering on her championship Spurs and catching every game she can.
Join the VIP Staffing Team
Senior Recruiter (Schertz Texas)
VIP Staffing Schertz is hiring for an internal Senior Recruiter to join our VIP team. This is a direct hire position with a salary plus commission structure. Requirements include 3-5 years of full desk recruiting, light industrial experience, strong organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft office. This position is based in Schertz, Texas. To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
Recruiter (Light Industrial)
VIP Staffing is hiring for a recruiter with Light Industrial experience preferred. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record in recruiting, customer service, a strong work ethic and be a team player. Previous experience in the staffing industry is required.
- To provide excellent customer service by dispatching the most qualified Service employee to various job assignments in a timely fashion, with complete directions to jobsite and thorough explanation of job duties
- To ensure that all Service Employees are fully prepared to perform job duties, properly attired and furnished with necessary and required safety equipment.
- To communicate any problems or deviation from clients order as soon as possible to the Branch Manager, account manager and the customer.
- To complete any necessary reports for specific customer regarding time keeping, order fill rates and turnover
- Interface with existing clients, providing customer service and problem resolution.
- On board all VIP service employees and assist with application process
- Administer drug test
- Perform criminal background checks, verifications, and references
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Familiarity with types of duties performed in an industrial environment.
- Must have experience in customer relations and working in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual a plus
- Computer literacy required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to address and resolve problems quickly and effectively
Job Type: Full-time
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the staffing industry
Staffing Recruiter for Fort Worth
Full time with Benefits
Interface with candidates, customers and team in order to staff positions. Interview, pre-screen and coordinate all order fills among team members. Oversee branch recruiters, alongside branch manager, to prioritize and manage daily recruiting efforts and provide excellent Customer Service. Provide full, comprehensive service to customers and temporaries as assigned. Perform all functions related to service of customers and communicating needs within the framework of the team. Accountability ranges from setup of account to final quality checks. Assist in increasing revenue.
- Fulfill assigned customers’ requests for staff, reporting, check-ins and any additional tasks required to satisfy the customer and the temporary requirements.
- Coordinate within the framework of the team to facilitate the needs of team member’s accounts.
- Participate in Unemployment Hearings as needed and provide documents to the team member coordinating the paperwork for the hearing.
- Coordinate within the framework of the team and management any special requests from Customers and/or issues that require management involvement.
- Provide accurate information to management and team members relating to assigned customers and temporaries.
- Identify and work to provide resolution for issues pertaining to assigned clients. Work within the boundaries established for problem resolutions. Involve management with issue outside established boundaries.
- Daily and/or weekly reporting to management, staff and/or customer. Alternate with recruiters and/or branch manager the responsibility of updating and sending EOD report. Review and train team on additional customer reports to complete as needed during your absence.
- Internal documentation to data base daily to document history notes in customer or temporary employee database files, upkeep of job orders in database to include creation of job orders, billing/division profiles, adding and/or deleting employees assigned, etc.
- Participate in weekly scheduled meetings and/or other meetings called by management, supervisor, or customer.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to the Company’s core values.
VIP Staffing Wins ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Awards 2nd Year in a Row
VIP Staffing (VIP), a leading employment agency in the skilled trades, light industrial, technology and clerical industries, announced today they are the proud winners of ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for the second year in a row. This honor is given for providing superior service to their clients and placed talent. Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality based entirely on ratings by their clients and the candidates they’ve helped find jobs.
“Improving our overall score year after year is a big accomplishment and I applaud our staff for their constant dedication. The hours devoted to training our staff and screening candidates has paid off. We are honored to be recognized two years in a row for providing quality services to both our clients and talent,” said Executive Vice President, Andrew Himoff.
This award, earned by less than 2 percent of agencies in the U.S. and Canada, showcases VIP Staffing’s dedication to quality service. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Surveys Sent to Clients & Candidates
- Electronic satisfaction surveys are distributed to the staffing agency’s clients and candidates.
- Rate VIP Staffing on a scale from 0-10 based on their most recent experience and ask how likely they would be to recommend the agency to a friend or colleague.
- Must receive a 20% response rate to be considered.
Step 2: Ratings Collected
Each of VIP Staffing’s survey responses was calculated and validated by a third-party research firm and competition administrator, Inavero.
- Clients Rated VIP Staffing on:
- Issue resolution time
- Qualified Candidates
- Culture fit of the candidates provided
- Timeframe to fill position
- Setting realistic expectations for the open position
- Candidates Rated VIP Staffing on:
- Issue resolution time
- Providing accurate job descriptions
- Treating candidates well
Step 3: Win Best of Staffing®
Agencies must meet the minimum score requirement calculated by Inavero to win.
- VIP Staffing received 9 or 10 out of 10 from the large majority of both client and candidates in all categories, showcasing the delivery of quality service.
- Less than 2 percent of agencies in the U.S. and Canada win this award.