Location: San Antonio, TX 78216
Post Date: 08/24/2023
RPLS – (Registered Professional Licensed Surveyor)
San Antonio, TX – On Site
The Project Manager is responsible for managing surveying projects as well as overseeing project-related supervision of field crews, technical staff, deed, and map research, and project management.
- Coordination with crews and technicians to establish project responsibilities and priorities.
- Coordination with other Project Managers and other discipline leads on scheduling objectives, budgeting, and project milestones.
- Handle assignments of daily responsibilities for survey field crews and office technicians.
- Perform analysis to resolve property boundaries.
- Signs and seals surveys, maps, and survey-related documents as the responsible professional in charge of survey and mapping projects.
- Perform quality control of all aspects of assigned projects, including survey field activities, office processing, calculations, and project deliverables.
- Perform business development, respond, or assist in response to requests for qualifications (RFQ), statements of qualifications (SOQ), and project proposal preparation.
- Involved in direct conversations with clients throughout the duration of projects.
- Provides estimates, work plans and manages surveying aspects of multi-discipline engineering projects.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate detailed phases of surveying projects of all sizes and scopes.
- Effectively ensures projects are completed within scope, schedule, and budget.
- Leads, coordinates, and supervises the work of the survey team to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
- Mentor and develop survey personnel.
- Aids Survey Director in project management, and other duties as assigned.
- Registered in the state of Texas as a Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS).
- Demonstrated ability to train newer staff to familiarize and educate them on field surveying principles.
- GPS knowledge and experience.
- Working Knowledge of Terrestrial LiDAR Scanning
- Working Knowledge of airborne LiDAR Scanning.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D Software.
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional capacity as an RPLS.
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- Project scheduling, personnel management, and work production technique.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass a background check.
- Driving to and from various project sites.
Click Here to Apply