Location: San Antonio, TX 78221
Post Date: 02/15/2023
- Installs, configures, and manages server/workstation hardware, Windows/Unix operating systems, and enterprise applications including MS Exchange, MS Project, RightFax, RRAS, ESRI, LIMS, Lawson, and Hansen in a highly available environment.
- Manages file system security.
- Manages Active Directory. (User accounts, Group Policy, Network Printing, DDNS, ISA, IIS, Clustered server environments)
- Manages third party cloud services. Administers and migrates scalable, secure, and stable applications to the cloud and serves as the subject matter expert resource for service delivery areas.
- Automates administrative processes utilizing current industry scripting languages.
- Tests and installs new software releases, system upgrades, patches, and resolve related issues.
- Provides consultation and guidance on complex projects and meets with internal customers, management, and vendors to provide top level contributor/specialist function.
- Designs, configures, and administers backup and restore strategies.
- Plans, designs, sustains, and performance-tunes storage area network, ensuring a high level of data quality and availability, as well as provision storage and monitor usage, capacity, and performance.
- Configures user accounts, managing group policies maintaining appropriate network security groups for the organizations Active Directory structure.
- Performs Web server administration and support of server based corporate applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position works under limited supervision.
- This position provides functional guidance and may serve as a technical lead in various projects.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field from an institution accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency, or equivalent work experience.
- Four years’ experience in a computer related field including four years’ as a systems administrator.
- Current Microsoft Certified System Engineer or equivalent certification.
- Valid Class “C” Texas Driver’s License.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field from an institution accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Certification in Linux Systems Administration.
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with internal customers, co-workers, vendors, and consultants.
Click Here to Apply