Location: san antoio, TX 78216
Post Date: 09/26/2022
Job Title: IT System Integrator
This High-Level Technician will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, and reliable operation of information systems. They configure and install hardware and implement software solutions. They participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of their organization. The IT System Integrator also actively resolves problems and issues with information systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
- Responsible for the installation, implementation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of information systems for clients.
- Provides systems management services, support, and product expertise for the implementation and knowledge transfer of server applications across the enterprise and various customer accounts.
- Provides tier 2/3 technical support to clients as integrations are ongoing.
- Provides analysis and documentation for system and application integration related problems and implements solutions.
- Ensures long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization.
- Track time and work completed in a ticketing system and project system.
- Interact with customers and vendors to gather information and troubleshoot problems.
- Communicate and work with other teams, both internal and external, to accomplish a broad spectrum of technical issues and processes.
- Be able to understand and implement virtual infrastructure from storage, switch, servers, power requirements and related hypervisor installations.
- Implement and design cloud-based virtual infrastructure to include app services, virtual machines, and establish VPN connections back to on-premises infrastructure.
- Design and implement disaster recovery and advanced backup solutions.
- Scrutinize systems for better solutions and more efficient design.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience working for a VAR, MSP, or other integrator, preferably
- AA/AS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field/equivalent experience preferred
- Relevant technical certifications preferred
- 3-7 years of experience in IT customer support; knowledge of computer systems administration
- Advanced knowledge of information system technologies such as Azure and associated products, VMWare vSphere, Horizon, and vCenter, Hyper V, Windows Server, Linux.
- Proficient with all windows based operating systems, SANs, NAS, VLANs, routing, firewalls, advanced use of EDRs and XDR, DNS, SQL, Group Policy and Active Directory.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification.
- Certification in Linux Systems Administration.
- Certified systems architects
Who Would Be Good for This Position?
You are a go-getter who does not stop until the job is done and done right. You are one that utilizes all resources at disposal from supervisors and teammates, all the way to technical documents. Working afterhours or weekends does not scare you, you relish it knowing you are doing heavy lifting. You are a driven team player who loves to help others on the team elevate their own skills and knowledge. Troubleshooting a problem is not annoying but just another opportunity to sharpen your own skillset. Being able to shift gears is not hard for you, you are agile, you are nimble.
Click Here to Apply