Location: DALLAS, TX
Post Date: 01/05/2017
Test kitchen technician
Reports directly to: QA Manager
• High school diploma or GED required
• Prior experience in a restaurant, delicatessen or store bakery will be helpful
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or possess the required authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must have basic math skills.
• Must have an understanding of the expected performance of company blends.
• Must be responsible, dedicated, dependable and punctual.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Must be able to work independently and cooperatively with others.
• Must be organized, accurate and thorough with attention to detail and follow up.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Person will bring samples from the Bakery Mix Plant to the adjacent test lab, bake or fry the samples in the lab prior to releasing the product for shipment to the bakery customers.
• complete the paperwork for the samples.
• Logging tests of blends for release or rejection.
• Securing samples from manufacturing.
• Creating Certificates of Analysis (COA’s).
• Willing to complete any task assigned by management.
• Following policies outlined in the GMP and Employee Handbook.
• Full-Time hourly position with possible daily extended hours & weekend work as required to meet customer orders.